Aims And Objectives
Goal I: Serve Our Members.
- Provide benefits, programs and services which promote members’ professional growth and quality of life.
- To provide mentorship and support for our regional chapters, and its members.
- To provide a platform for networking and professional development opportunities for individual law students and lawyers.
Goal II: Improve Our Profession.
- Promote the highest quality legal education.
- Promote competence, ethical conduct and professionalism.
- Promote pro bono and public service by the legal profession.
Goal III: Eliminate Bias and Enhance Diversity.
- Promote full and equal participation in the association, our profession, and the justice system by all persons.
- Eliminate bias in the legal profession and the justice system.
Goal IV: Advance the Rule of Law.
- Increase public understanding of, and respect for, the rule of law, the legal process, and the role of the legal profession at home and throughout the world.
- Hold governments accountable under law.
- Work for just laws, including human rights, and a fair legal process.
- Assure meaningful access to justice for all persons.
- Preserve the independence of the legal profession and the judiciary.
- Provide access to a network of pro bono services.